Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ARE YOU REALLY UNIQUE?

OR IS IT ALL AN ILLUSION?

JUNE 12, 2006. My two recent workshops, MIND CONTROL, MIND FREEDOM, and THE TRANSFORMATIONS, presented very specific exercises for manifesting what you want in life. These workshops attracted electric response. You can still order them on CD or mp3 by clicking on the links above.
*************************************************

During my 45 years as a painter, I’ve met many other artists who are fiercely protective of their work. They paint and sculpt exactly what they want to, and they make no compromises. They recognize that, in many ways, the world around them is trying to make them compromise, and they resist that.

They believe they are unique, and they have no intention of diluting that quality.

I have nothing but admiration for this attitude.

However, I’ve noticed one thing. These artists rarely if ever MANIFEST what is unique about themselves and their work. Let me explain what I mean.

In keeping their uniqueness intensely private, they don’t create it with power. They don’t launch it into the world. The result? Their work retains its stunning quality, but it doesn’t leave the house or the studio.

And of course this situation doesn’t just apply to artists.

Part of what makes each person unique is the nature and form of his/her deep desires. While many people, for example, desire money, when you take a closer look at this, you find that in every case the shape and color and shading of that desire is different and unique to each individual.

We are not robots programmed to want the same thing in the same way. And no matter how many profiles and categories are invented to convince us that we are all the same, it’s a lie. A grand lie.

Now, it’s true that once you launch an idea out into the world, you can run into situations where there is a temptation to change it so that more people will get interested in it.

In many cases, this doesn’t matter at all, because the idea isn’t that important to you. But when you are manifesting a deep desire…then you want what you want. You don’t want something else.

At this point, many people retreat. They decide to keep that deep desire to themselves, rather than sully it.

For years and years, they keep that desire buried. And gradually it becomes stagnant. It can even disappear from view altogether. So we get a status quo in which many people are living their lives with their deepest desires hidden, unrealized.

Here is where the basic principles of manifestation come into play. In article after article, I’ve pointed out that you want to be able to manifest WITH POWER. The exercises I teach in my workshops are all about that.

Why power? Because the more power and energy you use in manifesting a desire that is very important to you, the more you will succeed in getting that desire fulfilled. And you will keep the shape and color and shading and essence of the desire intact. It will be whole. It will stay whole.

I know this issue of power is sensitive for many people. They have been taught that ALL power is bad and wrong. Another fantastic lie. Life is all about manifesting WITH POWER.

When many people keep their strongest and best desires hidden, THEN AND ONLY THEN DO PEOPLE BEGIN TO RESEMBLE ONE ANOTHER. THAT’S HOW YOU GET THE APPEARANCE OF A WORLD IN WHICH EVERYBODY IS THE SAME.

When you reverse that trend, when individuals successfully manifest their deep desires, the appearance changes radically. Then you really see that every individual IS unique.

Do you want to wait until everybody else starts manifesting his/her desires, before you manifest yours? Are you obligated to wait? Of course not. That would be crazy.

In every trend, there is a leading edge. The trend called manifestation is beyond any fashion or fad. It’s as real as it gets. Why not begin? Why not decide that what you deeply desire is the place to start? Why not move into THE GREAT ADVENTURE?

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com



A NOTE FROM A WORKSHOP ATTENDEE: ETERNITY IN AN HOUR

JULY 11, 2006. My two recent workshops, MIND CONTROL, MIND FREEDOM, and THE TRANSFORMATIONS, presented a series of specific exercises for manifesting what you want in your life. These workshops attracted huge attention from people all over the world. You can still order them on CD or mp3 downloads by clicking on the links above.

A workshop attendee, who works in the area of Italian historical research, wrote me the following note:

“…I’ve been doing your exercises every day for the past month. When you presented them in your workshops, I made notes on exactly how they are done. They seemed quite unusual to me. I hadn’t encountered anything like them before. In the past, I have tried various forms of meditation, visualization, and affirmation to manifest what I want. Your exercises are very different.

“After a week or so [of doing the exercises], I began to feel a sense of familiarity. I was reminded of something. Certain phrases from poems came to mind [while I was doing the exercises]. I don’t know why. But when one of these phrases sprang up, I experienced a great surge of energy.

“I felt what could be called poetic space. In this space, I had a great deal of power to create. My energy was flowing like a mountain river.

“The effects on my health have been excellent. I sleep better. I don’t feel fatigue during the day. I can do my work faster.

“Last week, while I was working on one of the exercises, a famous stanza from William Blake came into my mind: ‘To see a World in a Grain of Sand/And Heaven in a Wild Flower/Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand/ And Eternity in an hour.’

“At that instant, I experienced another plane of life. I entered another plane of pure energy. I was ‘drinking from the cup of immortality.’ Tears of great happiness came into my eyes. I found some part of myself that was beyond this space and time.

“It was like a dream I once had where I rose out of my house and stood in the sky above the roof. But this time, I was wide awake, and I was in a field near my city. In the days following this experience, I have been doing my work with magical efficiency. I know what volume, what paper to go to. I don’t have to search for the kernel of information I need. It almost comes to me. The library where I do some of my research is like one large open book. It’s as if I have read the whole book before many times, and I know exactly where everything is.

“All this came about because, in the exercises, I was manifesting doing my work faster and better.

“In my apartment building, I am getting to know people who have been strangers to me for years. It is very natural. A very important key in a door has been opened in my soul…”

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home