Friday, June 02, 2006

You wrote about how these projects can smooth out and go faster once you do the actual manifesting on an energy level and a creative level.

"That is turning out to be true. I can see the future much more clearly. I'm not wrapping myself around problems now. I'm on a direct path.

"It's quantum magic. When I manifest, apparently I'm overcoming the factor of distance. I can connect, in a non-localized way, with people who are in places hundreds and thousands of miles from me. I have a background in physics, and I've thought for a lot of years that these non-local phenomena were real. But that was all abstract thinking. Now I'm experiencing it on a very personal level.

"This is genuinely paranormal. It goes beyond traditional theories of cause and effect and how things can happen. I'm not interested in trying to convince physics people of this. I'm just doing it on my own. As an example, one of my investors is from Arizona. I live on the east coast. I'm still not sure how all the tumblers fell into place so that we could meet each other. But I do know that it was about energy. The energy I was using in doing the manifestation."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home