Friday, May 05, 2006

MANIFESTATION AND BUSINESS

MAY 5, 2006. Here is another backgrounder for my upcoming tele-workshop, THE TRANSFORMATIONS. The first live session is in three days. May 8. You can still get in. Click on the link above for details. When you sign up, you automatically get access to mp3 files of the sessions. The workshop is done by phone from your home. You are emailed a phone number to call and a personal passcode to enter. It's simple.
*******************************************
Over the years, I've made many notes on imagination, manifestation, and business.

Since most people work for an employer who owns a company, this becomes important, as the fortunes of the company rise or fall.

Innovation, for most companies, is undertaken with great hesitancy, contrary to what TV ads would have you believe. Most heads of businesses are hiding their heads in the sand, hoping that the "market" will be kind to them. It's rather like a religion in which the devotees burn incense to achieve their goals.

In truth, markets are tough environments in which lots of people sink or swim. New ideas are routinely ignored out of fear, and ignored in order to protect the position of an old guard within company ranks.

I can think of no better example than General Motors, which has been sliding further into a swamp for the last 30 years or so (at least). Currently, GM leadership (along with Ford) is loudly declaring that bankruptcy is definitely not in its future.

If generations of GM execs have known anything about real manifestation since the 1950s, a rubber duck is going to win the Kentucky Derby on Saturday. GM has been coasting downhill into layers of mud, and its only remaining energy comes from its early design and tech people.

Those early men really did have a vision of the future. It may not have been perfect, but perfect isn't the issue.

In any business, new ideas are the basic currency. Without them, the energy stalls and the dream is over.

I know that many people who read my site own their own businesses. They sometimes write to me about their challenges. The most basic challenge is the future. As in where do you want to go? What do you want? What do you desire? What do you REALLY want to create? What do you want to manifest?

The manifestation exercises I teach certainly apply to this area.

Because ALL the basic energy of success comes from the individual himself. Without it, the tree withers. Instead, the direction of a business is built into a machine, a robot operation, and the life bleeds out of it.

A CEO is really a chief manifestor. That is his number one job.

If he doesn't know that, or is afraid to do it, he may as well jump into a landfill.

Excuse the pun, but here is where the rubber meets the road. It turns out that most heads of businesses would rather be doing something else. Because that's the case, they have no real fire for what they are creating. They can tell themselves all the stories they want to about working to make a buck, and the necessity of putting bread on the table for their families, but it doesn't change a thing.

Manifestation is all about creating what you truly WANT. It isn't about anything else.

Creating what you truly want is what makes manifestation click.

Imagine manifesting, every day, an old towel sitting inside a gym locker. How long could you keep that up? How long could you delude yourself?

Well, CEOs of some very major corporations are deluding themselves every day. Because they aren't creating what they want, they're settling for appearances. Looking good. Wielding power over others. PR. Lying to stockholders. They tell themselves they're holding the ship together and no one else can step up and do it.

That's all part of their self-delusion.

Show me a very talented and very pissed-off employee of a major company, a person who is sick and tired of the non-direction his company has been taking, and I'll show you a man or woman who should be kicked way upstairs into a high-management and high decision-making position. Yesterday.

I know several such people. One works for a giant electronics firm in the US. He oversees the deployment of resources and people when a particular project is begun. For example, a new product, still in the idea phase. He keeps a careful eye on how the project is developing. What he notices is this: of the hundreds of employees who are working on the new product, most of them are mainly concerned with covering their asses. Most of them don't really care about the product. Most of them want to look good or at least not look bad. And when he spots a particular person in the chain who is actively screwing everything up that passes through his desk, no one in the company will take action. It's like a government bureaucracy.

It's a grinding mess.

And it all starts with manifestation. Who really wants the new product? Who is passionate about it? Who is manifesting it? Who is on fire?

And the answer is: no one.

So it's android city in that company.

It's night of the living dead.

When you think about it, how could it be any other way?

So this is where it all starts. Manifestation. The power and intensity to create what you want.

When I developed the manifestation exercises I'm now teaching (the early forerunners), I tried them out on a group of business people. That was one of the groups I worked with. And I got back a very interesting thing. Without exception, the business people reported: THIS IS SO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I FEEL AT WORK. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER.

At work, they were carrying out stale fragments of manifestation. They were carrying water for plans and ideas and services and products that no one really cared about. In their own manifestation exercises, they were on fire. They had that visionary look in their eyes.

There is much more I could say about this subject. Some of it involves the stage of civilization we are in. Having to do with riding on the past waves of the people who designed and built the cities and the roads and railroads and the wires that connect us. But for now, I want to get this message across:

Business is no different from you, alone, sitting in your room. It all starts there, with what you actually, really want, and with the tools and the knowledge to manifest it, so that it comes into being.

If you ignore that step, it's all a house of cards.

I'd like to see a renaissance that comes out of true manifestation. That renaissance can't be engineered from the top down. It can't come as an edict from a leader on high. It can't be born out of cutting corners or saying you want something when you don't.

Business, money, career, love, future, spiritual goals, the paranormal, and so on---it's all the same. It all begins in the same place.

If this interests you, join me in the workshop.

If you took the lat workshop, I've discovered some new and explosive information in the interim, and I'll be presenting it.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com


MANIFESTATION AND DYNAMIC SYSTEMS

MANIFESTATION AND DYNAMIC SYSTEMS FOR: PROFESSORS, INVESTORS, LAWYERS, BANKERS, COMPUTER PROS, ENGINEERS, FUTURISTS, SCIENTISTS, AND LIGHTNING STEALERS

MAY 5, 2006. Over the past 30 years, we have a seen a growing interest in what is called sacred geometry. This area of study makes a case for universal embedded patterns of spatial relationships, proportions, shapes, and ratios---as if the cosmos is revealing its basic nature in these arithmetical formations.

I bring it up because it is yet one more example of a finished perfection.

The sense is that if we were to pursue an understanding of this geometry, it would bring us closer to a comprehension of existence with a capital E.

On the other hand, societies have progressed out of the Stone Age by discovering and inventing DYNAMIC science, in which energy can be harnessed and used.

Yet, no matter how boggling the latest technological breakthrough seems, mind and heart continue to search for something empowering and joyous and far more personal.

Do these threads ever meet?

And if they do, what do they produce?

On the whole, the search for the Spiritual has been dominated by the star of perfection, completeness. That is, the person seeks an ultimate place in which questions have final answers and the riddles are spelled out. It’s rather like hoping for an eternal awe which might grip the viewer of a Mona Lisa or a Raphael Adoration or a Michelangelo moment in which Adam reaches out for the hand of God.

A forever awe.

A trillion centuries of listening to the melodious exactitude of Bach. On and on and on.

I propose the following: just as humans have come up out of caves and hard plains with dynamic invention and technology, the desire for personal fulfillment at a grand level involves the same kind of dynamism.

There is nothing final about it.

After 40 years of writing, painting and researching the power of imagination, I’ve come to the conclusion that everything Earth culture tries to teach about Spirit is revealed on the road of manifestation.

Manifestation means: CREATING WHAT YOU WANT, AT ALL LEVELS.

Not what someone else wants, but what you want. At all levels.

CREATIVE POWER is the engine that achieves manifestation.

In my previous (and ongoing) workshops and audio programs, I have presented detailed exercises a committed person can do on a daily basis. These exercises are, in fact, vectors for manifesting. They are done by the imagination. Your imagination.

In other words, aside from all the hard-headed planning and execution of projects designed to achieve goals in the real world, there is a parallel track. On this second track, a person creates his destiny as he sees it and finds it and, above all, invents it.

If he believes that his real-world goals are significant (e.g., money, security, success, technical innovation, bettering the planet), he manifests that on the second track as well. On the track of his inner work.

Not one engine, but two.

I have no interest in exercises that prove useless or only hint at possibility. What I have taught is eminently applicable and useful.

Think of it this way. If you want to design and build a rocket that will travel to a distant solar system, you have to utilize enough energy to get it off the ground. There is no way around that. You can’t fake it. You can’t hope it will rise from the platform. You have to break through the gravity force with greater force. That’s a first requisite.

In the same way, if you want to create, on an inner level, what you profoundly want, you need sufficient energy of your own. You have to be able to project that energy.

And if you do, what you desire HAPPENS.

It is no longer only an inner desire. It comes to pass.

Such a thesis is contradicted by the bulk of wisdom we call science. Rationalists of every stripe, materialists of every stripe say this is impossible.

They say there may be rockets propelled by fuel that take to the sky, but there are no desires propelled only by the imagination-energy of the individual that get off the ground.

Nevertheless, it is my experience, and the experience of many people with whom I have worked, that manifestation, as I have briefly described it here, works brilliantly.

Obviously, this would necessitate a much different view of “scientific” cause and effect.

It would not, however, necessitate abandonment of real-world strategies one employs to get where he wants to go.

Parallel track.

ON ALL LEVELS, DESIRE SHAPES THE WORLD.

The illusion is: the world shapes desire.

That is the error.

Here is a note I received from a man who took my last tele-workshop, MIND CONTROL, MIND FREEDOM:

“…I confess that, as I began to do the protocol of manifesting exercises you carefully described, I was more than skeptical.

“I run a successful wholesale business. I sell products to retailers in the US and Canada. I have dreamed about a way to expand my business and then sell it and get out and pursue other interests. But I’ve been up against it. For every move I make to expand the business, I find myself more embroiled in the vagaries and problems connected with employees, internal company systems, government red tape, and the limitations of a 24-hour day.

“I was ready to conclude that I couldn’t get there from here. I was in a maze. As I made and scrapped various plans, I saw, more and more lucidly, that I was digging myself into a very large hole. In order to push the business into a position where I could sell it for the kind of money I needed for a new phase in my life, I would have to work without sleep for a decade or so.

“I’m not the sort of person who gives up easily. I don’t lie down and call it quits. But I just couldn’t arrive at the right exit strategy.

“After a week of doing the manifestation exercises, I felt a little better, but I wasn’t seeing solutions.

“Then, in the fourth week, something happened. I don’t really know how to define it. It was as if all the tumblers in the vault fell into the right sequence. What had been a huge muddle of clouds came clear.

“I want to emphasize that I hadn’t DONE ANYTHING NEW in the business, I was just doing your exercises. And confusion vaporized. I saw how to clean up problems I was having with my salespeople. Then I saw how to invest in a new facility without putting myself in hock. I saw how to re-structure other employees’ jobs so they would become far more productive.

“It took me exactly three days to make all this happen. It was quick and direct. The whole picture changed. I hate to use the word, but it was magic.

“When I stare ahead at my future, it no longer looks like an LA Freeway jammed with cars and filled with fumes. It’s a straight shot.

“I’ve met my buyer. I’m not quite ready yet, but I will be ready to get out in a year.

“And you know what really tickles me? In the course of doing the exercises, I’ve found out some things about myself, basic things about repressed power, that are suddenly far more important to me than the business or selling it. That blows me away.

“I believe your approach to manifestation pays off because it taps into what I really want to do---have wanted to do for many years. It’s as if you showed me how to walk my property and find a hidden garage I had never noticed before---and inside that garage is a new Maserati, the car that has been waiting for me to insert the key. It’s the one I’ve always wanted to want. But I was timid about wanting it (and I’m not a timid person). There the car sits. My power. It has nothing to do with anyone else.

“So when you say that I (or anyone else) has great creative power, I’ve verified for myself that this is true…”

What is called spiritual has to do with power. It is not oppressive or criminally used power. It is not robotic or controlling. It is manifesting, it is creative. It is alive and it flows.

It lifts all boats. Whether a person begins with a passion for real-world results or some more emotional or even esoteric outcome---whether a person is after material or spiritual goods, so to speak---or both---once he understands and gets on the road to manifestation, his desires come into being.

Spiritual has much more to do with this kind of dynamic creating than it has to do with viewing a finished perfection.

In what is laughingly called the educational process, this sort of creating is ignored. At best, lip service is paid to it in some sentimental way. It is, therefore, understandable why bringing the creative and the spiritual and the material aspects of a person and his journey under the same roof sounds odd. We have been conditioned into compartmentalization.

People who work at professions based on prior success in extensive education do score victories in their lives. They see that so-called left-brain activity can indeed pay off. They come to rely on that function. They often see it as the only path. As the years pass, though, they may sense quite clearly an emptiness, a hole in the house of happiness.

When they cast around for an answer, that same education betrays them. It holds no answers.

Who would suspect that the very sort of dynamism they have applied to their professions can be imported to bring about the fulfillment they seek?

But it is so. It happens. I see it happening every day.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com



MANIFESTATION AND HEALTH

MAY 5, 2006. 3 days left until the first session of my tele-workshop, THE TRANSFORMATIONS. I have some very powerful new information for attendees. Just click on the link above to sign up. Aside from the live calls, you automatically get access to mp3 files of all 3 sessions.

************************************************

Well-being, strong positive emotions, a forward-looking attitude, exhilaration...all these play into an overall sense of health...and all these are part of what happens when a person is actively and energetically manifesting what he truly wants.

However, some systems of manifestation do not ask for sufficient INTENSITY. They are more passive or more intellectual or more quiet.

Couple that with a pervasive culture in which individual desires are melted down and funneled into the interests of the Collective, and you have a recipe for disappoinment, frustration, and eventual illness.

You see, when you scrape away the cultural goo, people really want what they want. It's not kiddie time in the sandbox. People, underneath the veneer, ARE INTENSE about their desires.

This is being lost in the shuffle.

When I teach manifestation, I reinstate that intensity as part of the practice. The exercises I describe in my workshops are all about energy and power.

For many people, that's a revelation. They not only re-connect with what they truly desire, they also re-connect with the exciting and dynamic core of desire itself. In other words, they find out the degree to which they want certain futures, certain outcomes, certain goals.

This is big. Very big.

INTENSITY.

The individual regains his power.

Something else happens as well. This is more difficult to describe. I'll use the word holistic as a clue. I could also call it a multi-dimensional phenomenon.

In doing the manifestation exercises every day, a person feels all sorts of inner and outer threads hooking together. These threads are really energy pathways. The energy flows. It becomes more alive. It produces more life and health. More genuine integration.

Here is an analogy. The famous sculptor, Brancusi, spent much of his life working in a small studio in Paris. As he completed each work, he placed it, of course, in that high-walled room. Well, at some point, he discovered that he wasn't just producing one sculpture after another, he was creating the studio itself. The studio filled to the brim with his sculptures. It was, you could say, a holistic enterprise. He realized this to such a degree that, at the end of his life, when it came time to decide what to do with his work, he reached the following conclusion: he wanted to donate all his unsold output to France. But he didn't want each sculpture to be carried off to a separate location, because he was manifesting much more. He insisted that the whole studio, with all his pieces, be kept intact by the French government.

A minor battle ensued, but finally Brancusi had his way. He had created a complete environment, and that is what he wanted to pass on.

In his life's work, in his manifestation, he had connected with a whole range of feelings, realizations, objects (sculptures), spaces (the studio itself), and energies. It was a magnificent outcome. THAT is what he wanted to donate. Nothing less. He knew what he had created, and he wouldn't compromise.

The reluctance of the French government to accept his gift stemmed, in part, from its bewilderment about all the threads and energy pathways involved in manifestation. The culture had no language to describe or understand this.

In the same way, when you really strike out on the path of manifestation, you create and tap into and unleash all sorts of connections, inside and outside yourself. You move into a new realm. Your intensity builds universes. You not only bring into being what you want, you also become more of what you ARE.

This is yet another reason I say that manifestation is the grand adventure.

I look forward to having you in the workshop.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com


WHO IS CREATING YOUR FUTURE? AND WHAT ABOUT THE UNIVERSE?

MAY 5, 2006. The first session of my telephone workshop, THE TRANSFORMATIONS, takes place on May 8, three days from now. You can still get in. Just click on the link above for details, and to sign up. You'll automatically get access to the three live calls and mp3 files of the calls. Here is another backgrounder for the workshop.
************************************

As the Medical State becomes more and more a matter of government edict, and as drug companies choke the airwaves with their ads promising relief from dozens of illnesses, people are being conditioned to expect good results in their lives from outside intervention.

"I'll have a better future if I take this drug."

Occasionally, I get emails from people who ask, "If I do the manifestation exercises you describe in your workshops, will I get what I want in my life?"

It's clear from the tone of the communication that these people view the exercises as some sort of externally applied medicine. Take three capsules before bedtime and on awakening in the morning. And then, poof, it'll happen.

Needless to say (but I'll say it), this is not the way it works.

First of all, what you desire is WHAT YOU DESIRE. It's not what anyone else wants. So the whole process starts from you.

Second, you are the one who is doing the exercises. You are manifesting your desires. How could it be any other way?

If you want future XYZ, you are creating it.

The unique exercises I teach tap into YOU. They allow you to manifest. They are not distractions or diversions or useless appendages. Like arrows, they go right to the core of whatever it is you really want.

They are like highly personal rockets. You have to strap yourself in and blast off and then steer yourself to your destination. If not, nothing happens. In fact, the fuel of the rocket comes from you and is supplied by you.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL WAY MANIFESTATION WORKS.

IT DOESN'T WORK ANY OTHER WAY.

The exercises I teach do two basic things. They put you at the center of the game where you belong. And then they allow you to create what you want. With those two factors in place, if you do the techniques on an ongoing basis, you will manifest what you want.

You won't find yourself playing around with useless symbols or icons, and you won't find yourself doing anything ceremonial or ritualistic, and you won't find yourself waiting for something to happen, and you won't find yourself relying on outside forces to supply what you want, and you won't find yourself in a passive state, and you won't find yourself with less energy, and you won't find yourself loaded down with metaphysical baggage, and you won't find yourself glued to some belief system, and you won't find yourself relying on fading hopes and wishes, and you won't find yourself at the feet of "leaders."

If you think about it, all those things you won't find yourself involved in? THEY ARE THE BASIC COMPONENTS OF THE WAITING GAME MOST CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH ARE PLAYING ALL THEIR LIVES.

So here is an intense and powerful method of manifestation that avoids all those foolish and negative situations.

When YOU step up to the plate to create what you want in this way, an expectation is aroused in the very energy and matter of the continuum. The cells of your body feel that expectation. The fundamental energies of the space-time continuum feel it. They want to feel it. That's really what they're there for. They are the medium that is waiting to shape itself into what you want.

But they don't just hand it over because you exist. They hand it over because you are creating it with power.

The "age of psychology" has foisted a completely wrong-headed view of human behavior on us. The basic lie is: what we are doing and creating in our lives is the result of some COMPENSATION OR ACTING-OUT on our part, to deal with fears and neuroses and past traumas and so on. THEREFORE, we should stop all that.

Which is where watered-down versions of so-called Eastern philosophy comes in. It says: do nothing. Sit there. Allow your mind to move wherever it wants to move. Don't compensate. Don't act out. Sit there and wait, and eventually everything in your cluttered mind will empty out and what you truly need will come to you.

Such a program may be good for reducing stress, but it doesn't tap into manifestation.

The idea of stopping, of doing nothing, of ceasing to create---all that is pernicious nonsense. It's insanity.

But many people have submitted to the brainwashing, and they are under its spell. A self-induced spell, in the final analysis.

It really works this way. Here is example from the culture. The producers of a new blockbuster movie called CRAZY CRASHES take out thousands of TV ads with action teasers. They have already made the movie, which is full of high-speed chases and explosions and wild gunplay and good guys and bad guys. We, the potential audience, are responding like compliant bits of energy, lining up and buying tickets. WE ARE RESPONDING TO THEIR MANIFESTATION. The movie makes $600 million at the box office.

THEY manifested with power. WE bought in.

The exercises I teach allow YOU to manifest with power. You manifest what you truly want. The exercises also allow you deeper and deeper insight into what it is you DO want.

So you manifest something. Something that is not destructive. It works. The energy around you and in you gives you back what you want. You are at the helm of your own future.

I hope you'll join me in the workshop.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com



SUB-STREAMS OF EMOTION AND THOUGHT IN THE MAGNETIC FIELD

MAY 4, 2006. Here is another backgrounder for my upcoming tele-workshop, THE TRANSFORMATIONS. Four days until the first live session on May 8. You can still get in. You automatically get mp3 files of all three sessions. Just click on the link above for details, and to sign up.
**********************************************
When a person does the manifesting exercises I teach, and when he does them every day, something interesting begins to happen at a sub-level. He becomes aware that strings of thoughts and emotions are occurring that have nothing to do with manifesting what he wants.

Previously, these thoughts and feelings were more central to his life. But now they have faded into the bakground. Previously, he was, perhaps, judging his state of mind and even his success based on these thoughts and emotions. But now they are minor.

This is a very good thing.

Coming into the foreground is his creative effort (manifestation) toward getting what he truly desires. This is the main event.

The question arises: what effect, if any, do these sub-streams of old thoughts and feelings have NOW?

Do they interact with a magnetic field to bring him what he doesn't want? Do they have any power?

And the answer is NO.

They are like small eddies in a stream whose central current is heading toward a particular destination. They are little swirls and movements that are finally transformed and swept along in the robust flow. They are of no importance.

This tells you something vital about reflex thought and feeling. They are of no concern. They are not lurking in the shallows, waiting to spring something unwanted on you. That's fiction. In fact, that's propaganda. That's part of a long story people have been telling themselves for ages. It's the watch-out story. The story that claims, falsely, that everything you think forms your reality and feeds back to you negative outcomes. That's baloney. Nonsense. Always was.

That's nothing more, in the final analysis, than fear-mongering.

And you know that and see it very, very clearly when you are launched on the broad open highway of manifesting what you really want.

All outward movement by a person has to do with desire. A person desires something. He moves toward it. He moves toward getting it. If he is moving with very little energy, nothing much happens.

But if he is very actively and strongly moving and creating and manifesting in the direction of what he wants, he gets what he wants.

That's the main event. That's the big arrow. That's the future coming into being.

Everything else takes its position relative to that.

The population at large, on the other hand, is being propagandized to sink into their habitual sub-streams of feeling and thought. That's called control.

But all that nonsense becomes completely irrelevant once a person starts manifesting, with power, what he wants.

That's why I've spent a great deal of time developing the exercises I teach in my workshops. By doing them every day, a person DOES manifest with power.

It's that simple and that straightforward.

And that thrilling.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com


Copyright © 2005 The Jon Rappoport Store by MRW Connected - jonrappoport@nomorefakenews.com - Need Help? Call: 888.884.8355

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home